You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Simple SNES shoot-'em-up game.
- Programming: Colin McMillen (email@example.com, +ColinMcMillen)
- Ship graphics: Scott Robertson (@carnivac, http://carnivac.tumblr.com)
Run build.bat to build it. Assumes you have the
wla assembler binaries and Neviksti's
pcx2snes somewhere on your path.
The main files are:
- pewpew.asm: main code file.
- memory.asm: definitions of variable names (and memory layout) used by the game.
- registers.asm: definitions & documentation of important SNES registers.
- header.asm: definition of ROM layout & SNES header information for wla.
- init.asm: boilerplate "initialize the hardware" macro.